SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
You are not going to be just the Post Man!
But you shall be the voice of our clients and brands which we manage. Something like Aniyan! A multi-personality order is required. Hahaha.
Sripada Studios is looking for a talent that is just setting out – In the final year or fresh out of college. Our internship program is made for people who love social media and want to learn everything that will make them the perfect hire for a journey of marketing, digital space, and distribution in the best of startups.
- You can work for 4 days at your home, coffee shop or anywhere.
- Tuesdays and Fridays are at our working space to indulge in discussions.
- Full-Time Conversion post Internship Duration [Based on performance*]
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation
- Startup exposure
- Hands-on Experience
The day to day activities and responsibilities includes:
- Spend time surfing and discussing new ideas with the department head and engage with the content marketing team to create more content based product lines
- Posting content on all social media platforms and documenting it.
- Ensure content is keyword optimized for the web
- Assisting the team with digital marketing trends.
- You shall develop the social media and the digital marketing capabilities to make a revenue earning source.
- You’ll get an experience working with SEO tools like SEMrush and Majestic SEO
- You’ll get an experience to work on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SlideShare, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs, Newsletters, and Press Releases.
- Keeping up to date with brand awareness and consumer data, latest trends and techniques.
- Good to have basic knowledge of search engine ranking criteria of leading algorithms.
- Schedule, Sleep and Have fun. But never miss a posting.
Job Category: Content Writing
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Hampinagar, Bengaluru