One of the main services or should we say “THIS IS WHY WE ARE HERE”!?
To deliver a message in a short span is a task to everyone, but we loved to do it. Initially, started with commercial short film ideas and then turned to art and explored professionalism through these experiments.
OUR FILMS ARE
Mysore Pak is a love – jihad-themed short film. A story of two patriots who fall in love and try to defend their so-called divided – rival countries – India and Pakistan. The movie also themed the real based situation of demonetization that happened in November 2016.
- In the year 2019, the famous social media campaign #Metoo became popular. But, this had a limitation. The campaign or the protest was loud for senior or famous artists. In this short film, we tried to showcase the difficulties of junior artists.
A couple grapples with the problems that arise when their school-going son decides to concentrate more on devotion than examinations. As they reach their wit’s end, a mysterious multifaceted man addresses the situation. Sit through 15-odd minutes, and get up with a whole new perspective of life with The Bhakta Loading.
More than entertainment, society lacks education, information, and reachable documentaries. We started to convey messages with authentic research in a documentary style.
OUR FILMS ARE
- People Pada is about the one who picks up garbage, and the other one who is known as a cobbler. It’s about the few who go around screaming Kadlekai! (groundnut) and Southekai (cucumber).
- Maybe it’s about the one who claps and gives blessings to you. And also, it’s about the one who asks “will you come?” in the Bus station or railway station and sometimes they find near footpaths. It’s all about the one who salutes and smiles.
- It was the year 2018. Nature was violent in the flood-ravaged areas of Kerala and Karnataka states in the same period. But, human decisions have definitely led to abuse of the environment and quite possibly made a bad situation worse.
Kodavas or the local community in Kodagu are concerned that the lack of environmental awareness is a dangerous trend. Kodagu is the birthplace of the river Cauvery, a small, pretty district that receives plenty of rain even in a normal year. But, the year 2018 wasn’t normal and the excess rainfall had led to devastation.
Namma Dakshina Kashmira is a Kannada-language documentary that sheds light on the Kodagu flood which happened on August 13th, 2018. The documentary started as the student project of St. Joseph’s College and turned out to be a full-fledged 14 minutes documentary film.
- Life is not merely a game. It is the search that we embark on within ourselves. He is the one who has discerned this. He is the one who disregarded the instability of life to accept its pace and its relentlessness.
Who is he? He is an explorer, the one who has surveyed the swiftness of time to become an achiever. This is the story of a ‘Jignaasu’.
Jignaasu is a production of Sripada Studios. Jignaasu is a Kannada word that means explorer in the English language.
This is a Docu Film series on Legendary Kannada film actor and director – Shankar Nagarakatte and it’s an experimental effort of the team delves into this question with many hypothetical questions and situations of Shankar Nag.
SHORT FILM SERIES
Kannadave Mythya is a short film is based on real incidents. Yes, it is. This is the journey of my dissertation. As a writer, I have penned the situations in which I grieved of choosing Kannada cinema. My Dissertation was a 90-page primary research source material. The English language problem was the biggest hurdle to achieve and not having one research article supporting my argument was the saddest part. In the screenplay, I have tried to compose the scenes with realism.
THIS FILM IS
- VIRTUALLY MADE
- ABOUT VIRTUAL MEET
- DEPICTS EDUCATIONAL REALISM
- & SOMETHING ABOUT SHANKARNAG.
The below questions pop up when you see the film.
- Was it his mistake to admire the Kannada language?
- Was it the mistake of Kannada film authorities not to have one research article on the films produced in the language?
- Was it the mistake of people who are seeing him rather than his conception?
Unanswered questions are explained here.