It was a few minute decision when we completed our first website. Yes, we can do website development. Till then we have helped many websites develop and design. If you feel you can uphold our client’s website, then this is job opportunity is for you.
We’re seeking a WordPress Developer with 0-2 years of experience to work on in-house/client projects. Should be well versed with the ins and outs of WordPress CMS. As our strength is the design we expect the candidate to work to create the best and standard templates with our design samples.
A highly motivated individual capable of adapting to new technologies and working independently is preferred.
- Full-Time Conversion post Internship Duration [Based on performance*]
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation
- Startup exposure
- Hands-on Experience
The day to day responsibilities and tasks includes:
- You’ll be implementing WordPress using themes and plugins
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Knowledge of popular WordPress plugins like WooCommerce, Gravity Forms
- Write custom code using WordPress hooks and filters where required
- Experience with cPanel and Hosting
- Ability to design page layouts using WordPress theme short-codes
- Working knowledge of WordPress Filters and Hooks
Job Category: Content Writing
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Hampinagar, Bengaluru